Signature?

Jacqui Z

Jacqui, go into User CP and follow these directions. Maybe someone can fill in the gaps for you. :)

Edit Signature - this is where you add countdown clocks (I copied mine from someone on the board so I'll have to find it again), previous cruises, your name, or maybe a favorite quote. Even permanent smilies. Once you have the info in the box, just click on Save Signature.

Edit Email & Password - this one is self-explanatory. Be sure to save changes if you enter anything.

Edit Profile - I just entered my city and birthdate in here. Again, save changes.

Edit Options - Now this one has a lot of stuff to personalize. You can choose to be invisible and receive e-mail, or not. Just click on the boxes that you want or leave them blank. Thread display options: I have checked all the Visible Post Elements. If you're on dialup you may want to leave avatars or show images blank. I'm on cable so they all load quickly for me. Thread Display Mode: use the drop down box for the choices. I'm on Oldest First. Number of Posts to Show Per Page: it doesn't work. Eventually, you'll be able to choose up to 40 per page. Right now it's set on 25 while we're still in Beta testing mode. Default Thread Age Cut Off: Again a drop down box where you can choose a number of options. Mine is set on "show all threads" but I may change that once the board gets rolling. Date & Time: Use the drop down menus to find your time zone. It has a couple of other options there that are your choice. Miscellaneous Options: This is where you get the smilies, different font sizes and colors. I chose "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing". Now save those changes!

Edit Avatar - I used a custom avatar and entered the URL of the site where it's hosted. You can also download something from your computer. Hit save and you're done.

Edit Profile Picture - This one I haven't worked with yet, but it looks like you can add your picture here and it should show up on the screen when you post???

Archived