Wet suits needed?

madisonswims

Many operators are saying they ban gloves as they encourage you to touch - no gloves leaves one reluctant to finger-ge-poken.....

They better be throwin a clean anchor line then with no growth on it. After the case of fire coral I got on my arm when I brushed against the permanent mooring line that I was decending, I always wear gloves and full wet suit. If you go on enough of these warm water dives with 15 newbies on the boat. And you have had you reg. knocked out of your mouth a few times, and have seen kids with their dad run out of air at 65 feet because his octo is freeflowing (and father doesn't realize it). And your the one who rescues him. Or better yet someone your not diving with reaches over your right shoulder and grabs you Octo because they dropped their reg and couldn't find it. I have learned to watch my back at all times while diving amongst wrecks, reef, sand, sharks, and especially people!:cool:

Archived