Anyone here sailing RCI Serenade, 09/10/06??

loisgriffin

Anyone checking out this thread sailing to Alaska on the Serenade of the Seas this September 10, 2006? We currently have 16 members signed up for the M&M and are hoping to reach the magical number of 25. If you are on this sailing, and have not registered yet, please check out our thread below and sign up for the party!! :D Many thanks...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=351851

Anyone else out there joining us on the 9/10/06 sailing of the Serenade???

Please join us on our roll call forum and sign up for our Meet and Mingle!

Only 3 more??!! We are almost about there! Come on other Alaska cruisers on the Serenade Sept. 10th....we have a great group of people gathered already and would love for you to join us! :)

All we need is three more for an official meet and mingle party. Let's go folks. Get signed up.

Thanks to loisgriffin and creddick for reminding everyone to sign up for the Meet & Mingle.

Just click on this link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=351851

Then click on the "Register for a Meet & Mingle" link in the top right corner of the page.

On the page that pops up scroll waaay down to where it say "Getting Started" and click on https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

You will need your Reservation Number/Booking ID. It's that simple!

Well, I just joined the Meet and Mingle for the 9/10 cruise. My future Husband and I will be on our honeymoon! We are very excited to be going to Alaska for our first cruise and our honeymoon. I can't wait for either event! We just joined the group, so we made the 25th and 26th person to attend. I guess we won't have to worry about making 25 people now!

See all of you soon!

Well, I just joined the Meet and Mingle for the 9/10 cruise. My future Husband and I will be on our honeymoon! We are very excited to be going to Alaska for our first cruise and our honeymoon. I can't wait for either event! We just joined the group, so we made the 25th and 26th person to attend. I guess we won't have to worry about making 25 people now!

See all of you soon!

Welcome to our group! You'll love the Serenade! It's our first time on the Serenade but have been twice before on the Radiance, a sister ship and this is our fourth cruise to Alaska; we keep going back because of the beauty of Alaska. If you get a chance, we have an active thread on the Roll Call Forum under Serenade 9/10/06 (the woo hoo post!), come and post and introduce yourself otherwise, we'll meet at the Meet and Mingle on board.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a confirmed Meet & Mingle with 33 guests currently signed up!

According to RCI's website, the meeting will occur on Sept. 11, at 11 AM, in either the Hollywood Odyssey or Vortex (final location to be announced on ship invite).

FYI - We are planning a pre-meeting to occur on Sept. 10, at 3 PM, in the Crown Lounge (see our sail-date thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=351851 for more info).

Hope to see you there! :p

Archived