Parasailing questions

vavoom

Hello all- just wondered if anyone could tell me if parasailing must be booked in advance? We were planning on heading to SF/P beach after a morning ship-booked excursion but I don't know exactly when we will get there.

Is it possible to just book a parasail on the spot at these beaches? Thanks for any info!

I am glad you are asking that question because my 15 year old son and I want to parasail and we too, want to know. We leave 8/13 :D

Also, for the Western Carribbean, would some please recommend one port or ports and place to try parasailing? We are going to Montego Bay, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. I woud much rather use a recommended company than "wing it", ha ha......:cool:

We parasailed from SF beach Jan. 2005, and did not book in advance. We went to Paradise Beach and walked right next door (to the right/north) near the jetskis. There was a sign that said parasailing. The guys took us right out on the spot. It was $55 per person, cash only. This was around 1:30 in the afternoon after we had visited Chankanaab Park. The beach was not too crowded at all. Really had a blast parasailing, and enjoyed PB :D .

Hopefully it is still available on the spot as it was last year.

Hi there,

Please feel free to reserve your parasailing experience with http://www.*****, they are offering pre-sold parasailing from the beach. Out of experience, lots of parasailing are sold out such as other excursions, although hurricane Wilma hit hard on the piers, there are up to 6 ships in port a day, reserving aghead is saving time and luck...hope this helps, this is the only site where we were able to successfully reserve parasailing...

Janet.

Archived