Pacific Sun Question

Aussie84

Hi,

Just got a question about pre booking shore excusions. I know there is a thread about this but i didnt want to take over someones thread :D . I went on Pacific Star in feb this year on the 7 night south pacific cruise. On the pre-booking form for the shore excusions we got with our tickets it didnt have villa available to pre book. We are now going on Pacific Sun leaving on the 18th September (we havent got our travel documents yet) and I was just wondering if Pacific Sun offer Villa for pre-bookings??

Thanks for your help ;)

We could prebook Vila on our cruise on the Sun so I assume you can too. We were going to book the Jet Boat but ended up just getting a bus to show us around for a couple of hours. Cost us $10 each. We just negotiated with a driver.

Hi,

Just got a question about pre booking shore excusions. I know there is a thread about this but i didnt want to take over someones thread :D . I went on Pacific Star in feb this year on the 7 night south pacific cruise. On the pre-booking form for the shore excusions we got with our tickets it didnt have villa available to pre book. We are now going on Pacific Sun leaving on the 18th September (we havent got our travel documents yet) and I was just wondering if Pacific Sun offer Villa for pre-bookings??

Thanks for your help ;)

Hi Aussie84

I have pre-booked tours on board the Sun and Sky for Port Vila. I am sure that service is still available.

I note you say you are on the Sun leaving 18 Sept. I'm on the Sun leaving 17 Sept N628. I hope I have the date right:confused: as I'm flying in from NZ.

Just looked at the documents, it is Sunday 17 Sept departure date.

Regards:)

Rolls

2002 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2003 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2004 Pacific Sky (August from Auckland)

2005 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney)

2006 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney - N628 17 Sept)

The only tours we could prebook on our cruise on Star in March were in Noumea - we had to wait until we were on board to book our tours in Suva and Vila.

Looks like it might vary cruise to cruise - like most things seem to do on P&O.

Kym

HAHA.No your right. 17th September on Pacific Sun. I should remember that since my birthday is on the 20th September. I hope they do offer all the ports for pre-booking will make things easier. But ah well guess i will see soon enough. :D

Archived