fountain fun card

I read on this site somewhere that the kids have a option of a fountain fun card that gives them unlimited pop. Does anyone know how much that is for a 4 night cruise?

and is there one of these for the adults? If not, how much are sodas?

just trying to figure out how much we should expect to spend while on board.

I read on this site somewhere that the kids have a option of a fountain fun card that gives them unlimited pop. Does anyone know how much that is for a 4 night cruise?

and is there one of these for the adults? If not, how much are sodas?

just trying to figure out how much we should expect to spend while on board.

cruzzin,

According to what I have read, the card for kids is $20 per day + 15% gratuity added when you purchase the card, so for 4 nights $92. I am not certain how much the card is for adults or what the price per soda is.

vincenzo:)

NO, it is about $4.00 per day for kids, plus the gratuity. A little more for adults. I am going on the five day on the Ecstasy next week and my understanding is it will be $20.00 plus 15% = $23.00 for five days for my daughter. I won't buy one for myself as I only drink one or two sodas a day, but for her it will be worth not having the hassle of worrying about spilling it, someone knocking it over, having to sign every time, etc. There is a thread somewhere that details the price for kids and adults for whatever length cruise you are taking.

Yes, we will be sailing on the Carnival Sensation.

$20 a day for pop, wow! We will all be drinking the provided beverages.

Unless the cost has gone up greatly the adult soda card for a 7 day cruise for canival was in the $40 range and that was in 2005

I did a search for Soda cards and this is the link! Hope this helps!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=352937&highlight=soda+card

Hello,

My DH is a popaholic so the $5.50 a day for the fountain card was well worth it. Wait till the boat is at sea ( no tax added ) & go to any bar & buy one. You then can have unlimited soda for the rest of the cruise. For us it was a big savings compared to $3.00 a glass otherwise. Have a great Cruise.

C & R

Drink Water ..not soda...There is tonss of sugar in soda, and if your children are drinking several sodas a day..they will rot their teeth !! Seriously though, you will be eating so many desserts and foods high in calories..tons of soda will just be toooo much. Iced Water and Unsweetened Iced Tea Works for me.

Archived