Spa charge on the Dawn

Uconnfan

From what I have read on these boards, this may be temporary... due to school being out, etc. I can't imagine them charging during the colder months when the outdoor pool is not an option!

Imagine it :) I don't see it changing especially for the winter. The idea is to keep the spa area uncrowded for those that what treatments and in fact a spa experience not an indoor pool to hang in. :(

• 3 weeks later...

So what does the spa fee include? The pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room, any thing else?

Just wondering because we will be on the Dawn for 11 days in January and it may be worth the weekly fee to be able to use these facilities if they are quiet and relaxing. Anyone know what the fee might be on an 11 day cruise? Not into the main pool area at all, don't like the noise and crowds which is why we get a balcony in the first place and try to find the quieter places to dine, etc.

So what does the spa fee include? The pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room, any thing else?

Just wondering because we will be on the Dawn for 11 days in January and it may be worth the weekly fee to be able to use these facilities if they are quiet and relaxing. Anyone know what the fee might be on an 11 day cruise? Not into the main pool area at all, don't like the noise and crowds which is why we get a balcony in the first place and try to find the quieter places to dine, etc.

Normally it will be $60 for the whole cruise no matter how long. That was the case on the 10 day Jewel.

Don't forget about the teak aft facing loungers pure relaxation unless like in the past pre fee some drunks decided to ture the lap pool to a party pool ;)

Normally it will be $60 for the whole cruise no matter how long. That was the case on the 10 day Jewel.

Don't forget about the teak aft facing loungers pure relaxation unless like in the past pre fee some drunks decided to ture the lap pool to a party pool ;)

That just might be worth it then! Thanks.

I hate to sound eliteist, but do they charge the owners suite passengers an additional fee also? We're on the Star in two weeks, Dawn in April.

I'd hate to pay the price we do and then be nickel and dimed for the spa pool :eek:

The people in the Spa may be clueless on this. On the Jewel polite conversation with the Hotel Director about nickle and diming and a complementary pass to the Spa showed up in the penthouse :)

Archived