Mariner Question

Mably

There's a theater??!! WOW! I did not realize this. Actually, is it the 'screening room' that I've seen in pictures? How big is the theater and what types of movies does it show?

THANKS!!!

(I love learning something new everyday!!!)

Michelle,

The screening room is not huge, but considering it is on a ship, it's pretty cool. They usually have "not so new" movies playing. I would guess they are either just out on video, or soon to be on video.

We have yet to actually watch a movie on a cruise. Too busy! LOL

Bobbie

Michelle,

The screening room is not huge, but considering it is on a ship, it's pretty cool. They usually have "not so new" movies playing. I would guess they are either just out on video, or soon to be on video.

We have yet to actually watch a movie on a cruise. Too busy! LOL

Bobbie

How fun! I'm not sure we'll make it either, but it's nice to know that it's there. How many seats do you "guesstimate" are in the theater? 50? 100? 500? Just curious - trying to picture it. Also, what are the seats like? Again, just curious... no real reason to know, but I am obsessed about getting info about "my" ship! :p

I would guess 50 or under.

I will be on the MOS in Sept. I will take pics for you.

Email me your cabin number if you want and I will try to get a pic of that too.

bobbieajd@aol.com

Any other requests?

Thanks for the offer to take pictures! That is very sweet, but please don't go out of your way on your VACATION!!! :D But... if our cabin is on your way... we're in 9322. It's a hump cabin - I'm hoping it's a good location. Do you know anything about these?

By the way, I noticed that you're from Rochester. I was born in that area and have family in Clifton Springs. I lived in Rochester for a few years too. Great city.

Michelle,

I fond a pic of the screening room. Not sure if you have seen a pic yet....

http://community.webshots.com/photo/436118018/1437495049046255263KZFUiY

Thanks for the link! I've seen this picture (or one like it) and it was captioned "screening room." I was wondering if this was the "theater" I've been hearing about - now I know! Thanks again!!

Archived