Cigars on Mariner?

Cpsjis

I'll be on the Mariner in a few days and would like to smoke a few cigars while on board. Do they sell cigars on the Mariner? and if so what are the prices like? Just want to know if I should bring my own.

Thanks,

Issac

I have not been on the Mariner yet, but from other cruises I would imagine they have inflated prices on board than in you own humidor at home. On another note you could always bring one or two with you and buy some at a port you stop at. Thats what I do. That way you can buy "other" countries cigars in foreign ports :cool:

Hello There-

I am not sure if prices are good or bad, because I don't smoke cigars, but there is a cigar lounge. It is tucked away by the Lotus Lounge, there is just a little glass door, rather unassuming, it is called the Connoisseur Club. I do know that you can buy the cigars off the ship and bring them on and smoke them in there too. They don't require you to buy cigars in their lounge to smoke them in their lounge. They often have choc covered strawberries complimentary in there, as they go with cigars (that's what the lady behind the bar in there told me). Enjoy!

Issac

I don't smoke them but chew on them........my advice is to bring your own. Yes, they will sell them in one of the shops.....but they are very dry and not very good. Clip the end of them and you can tell they are really dry......not in a humidor at all.

As for smoking them I know they have a cigar lounge open certain hours each evening.......since I don't smoke them I can't help you out there......

but bring your own.......you'll be glad you did:)

Archived