? re Discounts

KAWS

I'm taking my first CC in March and now dh and I are talking about booking another for next July to celebrate our 25th anniversary. MUCH rather do this than a party!

Anyway, I was wondering about a couple of things:

1. Would it be to our advantage to book the next one while we're on the first cruise?

2. What kind of a discount do you get for doing that (if any)?

3. What kind of a discount do you get for being a past cruiser (which we will be by then)?

4. Should I just wait and book it after our cruise with our TA?

I've been checking prices for the cruise that we're looking at (Legend out of NY on July 14/07) and after taking a summer holiday this year and now the cruise with the teen in March, we want to be able to keep our cost as low as we can and yet have a great holiday. That's why we thought of a cruise out of NY (we can drive there in 10.5 hr. from Ontario).

Can anyone help me with these questions? TIA.

Kim

After you sail for the first cruise, you will begin to receive issues of currents magazine, the specials listed in that are available also on the carnival website (tho not in as much detail). We just booked our 3rd cruise using the currents promotion and basically booked a confirmed midship main deck OV for the price of a riviera deck guarantee OV...all thru our PVP from carnival NOT a TA... this way works well for us, but someone else may have other suggestions. Hope this helps some.

P.S. Maybe you could book a vow renewal ceremony with the Capt. too since it will be such a memorable anniversary (25th) the basic pkg is 395, and FYI no I dont work for Carnival:D

Archived