Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Arno,

An update for you. The new Captain's Club hostess on Century is Sue Williams. She began with the 7 Jan. sailing.

Anne

And she is a true delight..

From the Century in Cozumel..

I believe the name of the Cruise Hostess during the Alaska run (Mercury) in August was named Rebecca. She was from B.C. I don't see her connected with any other ships now. Could it be she only works the Alaska run? She was most gracious and did her utmost to see that we were happy campers!!!:D

is where you can Rebecca. She was on the Journey last fall getting ready to join the Quest for it's first sailings. We were fortunate enough to meet her on the Journey and what a ball of energy! She is truly a gem and they are lucky to have her as a Cruise Director.

Hi again

Hope you are both well. Me I am going on the QM2 on the 29th February and then I have booked the Millennium for the 23rd November for the NZ and OZ. Long flights that is the problem!

Who is on the Millie at present?

Sue

Hi again

Hope you are both well. Me I am going on the QM2 on the 29th February and then I have booked the Millennium for the 23rd November for the NZ and OZ. Long flights that is the problem!

Who is on the Millie at present?

Sue

Hi Sue,

I'm not c2c but I can answer your question about Millie.:)

The cc hostess (as of mid Jan.) was Regina Espadero, and she was excellent! Dru and Melanie Pavlov are also aboard as Cruise director and future cruise sales, respectively. Any more questions, I would be happy to answer.

Anne

Hi -

We were on Galaxy Jan 14-25 for a delightful 11-day Southern Caribbean cruise.

Master of Galaxy: Capt. Isidoros Karamaournas

Engineer: Konstantinos Kalinikos

Hotel Director: Damien O'Connor

Staff Capt.: Panayotis Mantzivinos

Cruise Director: Luke Bonney

Just a note to those who've sailed on Infinity: we found several Celebrity Infinity crew had just moved to Galaxy. Our favorites: Luis, our assistant matre'd; and MariaLyssia, cruise activity staff. It was a real treat to see them again ... and I was astonished when they both remembered us!

Hope this is useful to you!

(Enjoy your cruise, Arno!!)

Liz

Arno...to add to the last post on the Galaxy (1/25/08 sailing):

Peter Esterhuizen........food and beverage manager.....he was everywhere.

Luke Bonney........cruise director.........very friendly and approachable and good in small groups.

Both of these gentlemen attended the CC meeting and answered questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Officers/staff on Summit:

Captain: Mikhail Margaritis (most personable captain I've ever met!:D )

Hotel Director: Daniel Stacy (just took over on Feb. 9th; we got to dine with him at officers table:) )

CC Hostess: Emma (sorry, can't remember last name:o )

Cruise Director: Gary (sorry, can't remember last name:o )

Domina X: The captain of the Connie on our recent 10 day cruise- Feb - to 18 was Dimitris Manetas. The cruise director was John Howell. The hotel director was Niina Hautaniemi although if I remember correctly she was going on holidays on the 18th. The staff captain was Nikolas Christodoulakis. The chief engineer was Georgios Karlis.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any updates to the Mercury staff?

Here is the latest information I can find.

Is this accurate?

Captain--Kostas Patsoulas

Hotel Dir. --Sonja Gruber

Staff Capt.--Costas Nestoroudis

Food and Bev. Manager--Andezej Siedlar

CD--Damian de Lorenzis

Marketing manager--Florin Blaj

Captain’s Club Hostess – Natalie Cavanaugh

Future bookings --

I will look forward to the chart update on captains and CD'S when you get back. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Right now "I'm in transit" on I-75 in London Kentucky.

Connie:

The captain will soon go on holidays and Captain Papanikolaou will return for at least one , perhaps two more rotations. After that I believe captain Pagonis will be on Constellation. It has been rumored (not official) that Captain Kafetzis will leave Infinity for Equinox.

Jeff Potts was the CD Feb 29 to March 10 but has already left, replaced by Nick Weir for one voyage while a new CD is being trained.

I will gather as much info as possible from all the posts once I get home....

Arno

Arno,

You have me hoping we will have Captain Pagonis on our Connie cruise in October. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Hi Rick !

We may sail on Constellation before we do the Solstice Inaugural. We will decide when we are onboard Constellation next week. It would be great to see Captain Pagonis there, if Captain Papanikolaou is not onboard.

Hi Rick !

We may sail on Constellation before we do the Solstice Inaugural. We will decide when we are onboard Constellation next week. It would be great to see Captain Pagonis there, if Captain Papanikolaou is not onboard.

I know you like the cruises out of Fla, but it you can manage a one way flight to Newark, we'd love to have you on the Repo. I've been trying to sail with you for years.

Hi Rick !

While on the west bound TA, Capt Pagonis told me he would be on the Century through the end of the year, and he didn't know where he would be after that. He is really looking forward to his father sailing with him on the Arctic Circle/North Cape itineraries in July.

Diane

Hi Arno !

Any word on where Don Fluke is ? From what he told me, Don should have been back on Constellation by now.

HI Andy:

I believe he is on medical leave right now...my memory fails me but two weeks ago John Howell mentioned some type of injury Don suffered..:confused:

HI Andy:

I believe he is on medical leave right now...my memory fails me but two weeks ago John Howell mentioned some type of injury Don suffered..:confused:

Hi Arno !

Thank you for the update. I hope all is well, and wish Don a speedy recovery !

Archived