Specialty coffee in Century Suites?

smokingpizza

As I read through the Celebrity web site on butler services in Sky Suites, every ship except Century includes complimentary coffee drinks (espresso, etc.) as part of the butler service in the suites. Is that just a typo on the Century page, or do they really not provide that service on Century? We're on the 9/15 Century sailing ouf of Barcelona, and I love my vente sugar free vanilla non-fat latte in the morning;) , so hope it's just an oversight, not a different level of service. Anyone know?

Thanks.

We were in a Sky Suite last Nov and had read that one of our perks was coffee from Cova Cafe. When I tried to order a mocha, they told me I would be charged. I did wonder why this was in the brochure if it wasn't true, but I didn't persue it any farther.

We were on the Galaxy & Summit both last year, booked in Suites and our butler brought us 2 Cappuccinos each with our breakfast! While we never asked for any other kind of coffee beverage we did receive this every morning with our in-suite breakfast!No Problem.

We were in a Sky Suite on the Summit in May, and when we ordered a chocolate mocha latte our butler told us that we could only get it from the Cova Cafe and would be charged. He said the butlers have access to an expresso machine and could make basic expresso, latte, and cappuccino only.

Archived