Anyone picture of balcony (not JS) with the sofa bed laid out?

mrstay

Does anyone have a picture of the balcony cabins (not JS) on the Rhapsody or Vision class that shows how the cabin looks like once the sofa bed is folded out for bedtime? I wanted to see how much room there would be to walk around it (not much I assume). We will have our little ones on the sofabed and want to know if we would wake them up trying to get to the balcony at night. Thanks.

I know that I have pictures - I'm just not sure how to post them on here. If you send me your email address, I'll send you one from Rhapsody. You should be able to get to the balcony with no problem. We had our girls on the sofabed (at the time, ages 11 and 9) and it was surprisingly roomy for them.

I don't think I have a picture - but in January we sailed the Mariner. My boys were 10 and 12. I even asked for a rollaway so that the boys had their own bed each. We still had enough room to get out onto the balcony since I get up around 5 and they sleep in. It wasn't too bad at all!

I know that I have pictures - I'm just not sure how to post them on here. If you send me your email address, I'll send you one from Rhapsody. You should be able to get to the balcony with no problem. We had our girls on the sofabed (at the time, ages 11 and 9) and it was surprisingly roomy for them.

You should be able to copy and paste it into the reply box.

Aargh - I apologize! My cruise with the kids in the pull out was in 2000 - and I guess that was before I had a digital camera! My scanner is on the fritz, so I'm not able to provide a picture. I really don't think that you'll have any trouble getting around it, though - it's pretty roomy. Sorry!

I'll look tonight and see if I can find one. I know I have one of the room, but not sure if I have one with the bed out. We just got back from the Rhapsody in July, so the picture would be recent. Our 10 year old and 7 year old slept on the sofa bed with no problem. We could walk past it when folded out, but there wasn't a lot of room.

Hi Mrstay

I recently asked the same question under "cabin selection tips"Go back 3pgs and under"question about cat d1 sofa bed on exos" Serene56 answered with a link and Photo, looks like there's plenty of room to walk around. The couch is right when you walk in ,not near the balcony doors.At least on the Explorer, in this particular room. I checked it out while on board this past june, I snuck a peek while

the room was being made up . When it was pulled out it looked as if the sofa was 6 "to maybe a foot shorter than the bed .

Liz

Archived