Pride of America??

i80545

Considering booking POA Hawaii at a great balcony price for 9/30/06. We have sailed NCL before and the itinerary sounds great. I always read the reviews to get information before we sail. Anyone have any thoughts? It sounds wonderful.

Thanks in advance for the help...:)

Considering booking POA Hawaii at a great balcony price for 9/30/06. We have sailed NCL before and the itinerary sounds great. I always read the reviews to get information before we sail. Anyone have any thoughts? It sounds wonderful.

Thanks in advance for the help...:)

Do you mean Pride of Aloha (POA)? Pride of America (POAm)? or Pride of Hawaii (POH)?

You might get more responses if you clarify which ship.

I'd suggest you do a search on this board for threads related to Pride of America. And also that you check out the Cruise Critic review section, if you haven't already done that.

There have been lots and lots of comments about this ship and about NCLA in general so I don't think you should have trouble finding info.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reminder electricron...Pride of America. Have read the boards and reviews, but always open for more information, I guess. Doesn't seem to be much on the boards about Pride of America right now and the roll call for 9/30/06 is very short...

C

We did PoAm in January and thought it was a great way to see Hawaii. If you just want to stay on the ship and have the cruise experience, don't bother. But if you want to see the islands and experience Hawaii this is a wonderful way to do it.

Archived