CD on Navigator?

It appears that Captain Bang just left for vacation and Captain Sullivan is back. OK, now what we want to know is, who is the current CD on the Navigator? We will be sailing on 8/26.

If anyone knows, thanks for responding...

Seatravelers

Graham Seymore is not the CD as of August 5. The new CD is named Sugar Shane. I believe he was on the Enchantment, but I am not positive about that.

Here is Grahams message posted on here.

I thought you might like to see this. This is his CC name.

July 23rd, 2006, 10:42 PM

Hammy's Manager vbmenu_register("postmenu_7241254", true);

Cool Cruiser

Graham Seymour Here

Hi everyone hope this finds you all well.

OK, Let me give you an update. YES I am stepping back as Cruise Director on Aug 5th. I will possibly do "fill in" work (meaning when a Cruise Director goes on vacation I fill in for 5-6 weeks). So as for the future I will no longer be doing 4 -5 month contracts.

I have met an incredible women and she has truly shown me what my life has been lacking inside, and I can honestly say I have never been happier. So the CD role is not a priority for me now, my lady is.

we are planning to get married next July at my folks farm.....(poor pigs) for those of you who have the DVD knows what that means )

I have had a wonderful year at RCI and continue to have a great relationship with them. They have been so supportive in my decision, and for that I am truly thankful

Again I can not thank you guys enough for all your support and kind words in your reviews, even those who didn't care for my humor, thank you for feeling that passionate to share it. I have always accepted that you can't please everyone but as long as they get my name right I have made an impression

Be well

Graham

x

EDIT: I found the posting about him.

EDIT: This is from a review of the Enchantment. I do not know the authors name.

The food was great! I attended most of the entertainment on board. BINGO is kind of expensive, but its fun... sugar shane is great ( and cute )

It appears that Captain Bang just left for vacation and Captain Sullivan is back. OK, now what we want to know is, who is the current CD on the Navigator? We will be sailing on 8/26.

If anyone knows, thanks for responding...

Seatravelers

We just got back from the 8/5 Navigator sailing and the CD was Shane Einspahr. He joined RCI on the Radiance of the Seas in 2002 as part of the CD staff. He was then the Activities Manager on Enchantment, Sovereign, Rhapsody and Majesty of the Seas.

We just got back from the 8/5 Navigator sailing and the CD was Shane Einspahr. He joined RCI on the Radiance of the Seas in 2002 as part of the CD staff. He was then the Activities Manager on Enchantment, Sovereign, Rhapsody and Majesty of the Seas.

Sorry I gave the wrong information about "Sugar Shane" as CD.:o That is the name that was posted to me when I asked who it was going to be.

When checking on who he was, I found this thread I had posted above..

This is from a review of the Enchantment. I do not know the authors name.

The food was great! I attended most of the entertainment on board. BINGO is kind of expensive, but its fun... sugar shane is great ( and cute ) So who the heck is Sugar Shane? :D

EDIT: Thank you again. I posted this new and correct information to our two Roll Calls. ;)

Archived