Need Advice on Cabins on Jewel - CC on Deck 8 or AF on Deck 11 with family?

browniegirl

Hi there, we need advice! We are currently booked on Norwegian Jewel next Jan 28th. We currently have a CC oceanview booked for us and our 5 kids - 2 oceanview cabins on Deck 8. My grandparents, in their 80's are booked as well and are in a CC as well right beside us. My parents are booked also in AG on Deck 11, a minisuite. We are trying to decide whether to book up to AF/AG level into a minisuite, it works out to only $440 for us as we are lattitude members (actually just as cheap to go up to AF level than go to B levels) and we'll switch our kids to an inside cabin across the hall and us to the AF cabin. If we decide to do this, then I need to have my grandparents moved up to the AG level on Deck 11, they do not want to be away from us, they are not lattitude members and have to pay more ($197 canadian each). Do you think it is worth it going up to that level, better staterooms? We just cannot seem to decide. For those of you who have had oceanview cabins and those who have had balconies, is it worth it? Thanks soooo much for any advice!!!! I might feel better with the kids in an inside cabin and not a balcony....

Leah

Archived