RC Rhapsody vs. Carn Holiday

Never been on the Holiday but first off she is a smaller ship, and quite a bit older than the Rhapsody. If you enjoyed the Holiday, you will probably love Rhapsody. I dont think you can compare them at all, 2 different levels of ships, even if they are both considered mass market.

Maybe if you wanted to know something more specific it would be easier to answer.

I personally love the Rhapsody and would sail her several times a year if I still could. The crew, passengers, general feel of the ship, just hard to explain. She is a very special ship to many of us, and I know of very few that go on her one time without going back. Not many ships can lay that claim.

Have been on both Holiday and Rhapsody. I would completely go on the Rhapsody over the Holiday. Like you, Holiday was our first cruise and we had a great time. Our second through sixth cruise was on RCI. We had two cruise on Norwegian. Our last cruise, two weeks ago,was on Rhapsody. LOVED IT! The ship is larger than Holiday. You have a larger variety of places to eat on Rhapsody. And IMO, RCI has a better set up over all than Carnival. From service to entertainment to appearances, I would definately recommend Rhapsody over Holiday

Archived