Just popping in,to say Hello!

VISLAND

Hi Everyone who, like me are counting down the weeks, untill we set sail from beautifull downtown Vancouver on the 24th. My husband and I took the same cruise, a couple of years ago, only it was in reverse, sailing from Honolulu. on the Dawn Princess. the weather was perfect, with smooth sailing all the way. We've never sailed with R.C.C.L., , always, Princess, so, now we can compare. We will be staying in Waikiki untill November, so,packing for that, as always , will be a problem. Our daughter, ( firstimegal)will be travelling with us this time, so, hope to see you all at the Meet&Mingle. ALOHA!

Hi Everyone who, like me are counting down the weeks, untill we set sail from beautifull downtown Vancouver on the 24th. My husband and I took the same cruise, a couple of years ago, only it was in reverse, sailing from Honolulu. on the Dawn Princess. the weather was perfect, with smooth sailing all the way. We've never sailed with R.C.C.L., , always, Princess, so, now we can compare. We will be staying in Waikiki untill November, so,packing for that, as always , will be a problem. Our daughter, ( firstimegal)will be travelling with us this time, so, hope to see you all at the Meet&Mingle. ALOHA!

You do not say what ship you are on? If you go to the Roll Call boards, you can click on the name of the ship you are sailing. Look for your sailing date and you can chat with others on your cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

This being my first posting, I was quite thrilled to see your reply, thank you , for welcoming me to the board. Good to see that you enjoyed your cruise to Alaska on the Serenade of the Seas, ( that being the ship we are sailing to Hawaii on, 24th Sept; ) We can see the cruise ships, on the way up to Alaska, from our home, sometimes there are 4-5 at a time, all summer long. Hope to hear from you again, Visland:)

Thank you Alexis for informing me about checking out the Roll call for our sailing on The" Serenade of the Seas" on the 24th Sept: 06 ,sorry that I didn't include that info: in my posting, cheers, Visland :)

Thank you Alexis for informing me about checking out the Roll call for our sailing on The" Serenade of the Seas" on the 24th Sept: 06 ,sorry that I didn't include that info: in my posting, cheers, Visland :)

I do hope you go to the Roll Call. You can chat with so many people before you sail. ;) And you get the free Meet and Mingle party from RCCL if you sign up and your Roll Call gets 25 people.

Hi, Thanks for the welcome and good advice, I feel such a rookie at this,.. it's so nice to have someone to help point me in the right direction,( so to speak), My husband and I have signed up and received the confirmation for the Meet & Mingle, so, we are looking forward to the group party on board,and hoping that there will be a few more seniors there, to help us feel at ease, as we are a bit shy at coming forward!!!! :)

Hi, Thanks for the welcome and good advice, I feel such a rookie at this,.. it's so nice to have someone to help point me in the right direction,( so to speak), My husband and I have signed up and received the confirmation for the Meet & Mingle, so, we are looking forward to the group party on board,and hoping that there will be a few more seniors there, to help us feel at ease, as we are a bit shy at coming forward!!!! :)

I believe everyone is a little shy at coming forward on the first one. But, if you start to chat with them on the Roll Call, they become familiar. It is nice to be able to just say "Hi, how was your day" as you pass so many familiar faces on the ship.

There should be a large mix of ages at the Meet and Mingle. All of the ones we have attended had people of all ages.

As far as I know my husband and I are the oldest on our 2 Roll Calls for the Navigator.

I just call us the Grandparents of the groups. :D

Archived