New to NCL. Have questions.

Carol Minyard

Have cruised on other cruiselines, but this is my first time with NCL. Will be cruising over Thanksgiving this year on the POAm. Have one of the family suites. My question are? The tender ride to Kona I heard was over one hr ride and the sea ruff? If I want to eat my dinner in my room can I get room service? Lunch? Do they give out bathrobes to wear? Beds and sofa bed good or bad?Laundry service? Does the family suite have a shower?Looking for the answers to my questions. THANKS.

Dear Carol:

Can you be more specific as to what "family suite" you're referring to? In other words, are you in an AB Penthouse (2 bedrooms/2 baths) or a different suite?

How some of your your questions will be answered does depend upon what category cabin you have booked. In general, you can order room service for breakfast/lunch/dinner if you choose - if you're in any suite AE or above, the menu may be different since there is an expanded room service menu for the penthouses.

If you can be little more specific regarding your cabin/suite, you'll get some great answers to your questions!

Archived