Onboard credit for ownig Disney stock?

luv2cruise450

Hi...excited to finally be taking a Disney cruise and was wondering if anyone knows if Disney gives onboard ship credit for owning Disney stock? I've owned Disney stock for a bunch of years now and it occurred to me that since CCL & RCCL/Celebrity give onboard ship credit (must own a minimum of 100 shares) for owning their stocks..perhaps Disney does also. And if so...do we send in proof that we own the stocks directly to Disney and to what dept. would we need to contact? Or do we submit it to the TA? Thanks in advance for any assistance 'cause if they do...I will have to get moving on submitting pertinent documents to Disney or to my TA.

Happy sailing...

I've owned Disney stock for a bunch of years now and it occurred to me that since CCL & RCCL/Celebrity give onboard ship credit (must own a minimum of 100 shares) for owning their stocks..perhaps Disney does also.

I too have owned Disney stock for many years and they give you nothing for being a shareholder except a dividend.

Archived