Native Way for stingrays is Excellent

losuds63

:) My wife and I took this tour in grand Cayman and we enjoyed this so much it was worth writing about --They pick you up right at the peir after you tender off your ship in a air conditioned bus and then they take you to their private boat for a 1/2 hour ride to the sand bar out in the middle of the ocean were you pick up hang and take pitchers with the sting rays for a while then you are taken to a spot where the coral reefs are and you go snorkeling for a while and swim around and they supply all the equipment ,when you finish you get back on board and you get hosed off with a fresh water shower then the captain {ours was Chris } gives you a menu from a bar and grill at a private resort call rum point and he takes everyones order and calls it in then boats you over to the resort were your lunch is waiting for you all included in their price of $60.00 pp then he takes you back and its a great tour --not too long and not too short and you have enough time to go shopping once they take you back to the pier --

So thats the deal with this tour any question feel free to ask heres a link to their web site http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

Give it a try you wont be regret it!!:)

Its not a very large boat thank God ,you should see the barges they bring to the stingrays its crazy with hundreds of people --- this boats about a 36 footer and its hold like 2 dozen people comfortably tops ==

We just booked the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour with Nativeway.. Sharon got back to us right away- the very next morning. We just faxed our credit card info to hold our spot and we will pay cash when we get there. Looking forward to Rum Point. We will be there on Sept. 20.

We just booked the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour with Nativeway.. Sharon got back to us right away- the very next morning. We just faxed our credit card info to hold our spot and we will pay cash when we get there. Looking forward to Rum Point. We will be there on Sept. 20.

You will LOVE it! Sharon is awesome - so nice. The bus was actually full when we went, so for the ride back, my kids and I got to ride with Sharon in her own car. She is so nice and funny. So weird to be riding on the WRONG side of the car, going down the WRONG side of the street!! Freaky!!

So everybody in this thread would recommend the Nativeway tour (including Rum Point) over Capt. Marvin's, which does not go to Rum Point but does go to the stingray sandbar and another reef (or two reefs, depending on which tour you take)? I've heard great things about Capt. Marvin's too, but I'm thinking Rum Point sounds pretty good.

What about Hell and the Turtle Farm? Not worth it?

Thanks!:)

Archived