St. Thomas Diving - September 10, 2006

DCL Addict

If anyone is interested in diving at St. Thomas on Sept. 10, please check out this link on shoretrips.com. We are sailing on the Disney Wonder and my 19 year-old son needs a least one more diver on the early dive trip or they will cancel.

If your ship is in port on the 10th and you're a diver, check it out.

Thanks,

If anyone is interested in diving at St. Thomas on Sept. 10, please check out this link on shoretrips.com. We are sailing on the Disney Wonder and my 19 year-old son needs a least one more diver on the early dive trip or they will cancel.

Thanks,

Why dont you check out Coki Beach Dive Club? We used them in June and they were GREAT. They pick you up and drop you off and the diving is unbelieveable. Their web site has an option for cruise ship passengers. Here is their link:

http://www.cokidive.com/

Thanks,

If this site is accurate, you're the only ship in port that day. I'd post this message on your roll call board as well.

Jeleja,

One more question...did you do the reef dives on the beach or boat dives?

We did reef dives from the beach. You don't need to go far to see beautiful reefs and the visbility is so good. My son (who is 16) and I dived with 2 other people. I was using the universal referral form to get 2 of my dives in for OW certification. The divemaster (Peter Jackson) was great. If I ever have the opportunity to get back to St Thomas I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the information! My son will probably do the reef dive. It's so economical, he can get another dive in a one of our other ports!

Thanks again for the suggestion.

We did reef dives from the beach. You don't need to go far to see beautiful reefs and the visbility is so good. My son (who is 16) and I dived with 2 other people. I was using the universal referral form to get 2 of my dives in for OW certification. The divemaster (Peter Jackson) was great. If I ever have the opportunity to get back to St Thomas I would use them again in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived