New Orleans Airport Shuttle

We used a shuttle a couple of years ago that went from the airport to the French Quarter. It went on a route around the various hotels and was a economical way to get from the airport to the French Quarter. I don't know if that same shuttle service went or goes to the cruise port but it did go to the hotel right near the port and the Riverwalk area.

I don't know if that helps any but I tried. You might also try posting this question on the Cruise Ports New Orleans board and see if you get answer.

There might also be some information on the following website about New Orleans.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g60864-New_Orleans_Louisiana-Vacations.html

Have a great next cruise.

I have used shuttle several times and is a very reasonable way to get from airport to hotels and pier. The only problem is it takes alittle longer because you makes stops for pick up or drop off on the way.

I never had a problem with it. People are very nice and it has always been a learning experience as drivers love to talk about New Orleans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just returned from New Orleans, the shuttle cost was 13.00 per person. We did not have reservations and caught it right at the door. This was to French Quarter but passengers were also dropped at cruise docks. It took us over an hour to get to our hotel as shuttle was full and many stops, in comparision, taxi fees were 28.00 to downtown area, a savings of only 2.00. I think the price of limo was 35.00. On return back to airpot we took taxi. Hope this helps....

Archived