booking excursions on your own

jetstorm

I know booking on my own will save me money but what are the chances of getting left behind when the ship sails? Does this happen often due to the booking company not getting you back on time? I'm not talking about someone who's wondering around and gets lost or loses track of time.

We'll be on a Christmas cruise and there will be nine ships at Cozumel that day, will it be difficult to get a taxI? Some of the tour companies state that you provide your own taxi to and from the tour.

Depends on what your excursion is. If you are plannig on gong to the mainland sometimes the cruise tours are best. If your planning on staying on the island, go with a well known company and watch the time. I have never taken a cruise tour and have never had a problem but don't plan to stay until the last moment either. What plans are you thinking of and maybe we can be more of a assistance.

I'm not sure yet what tour we want to take. We are considering the Dolphin swim or maybe the beginners scuba, but i don't know how much actual scuba time you get with that.

Will it be next to impossible to get a taxi wtih nine ships there or are they used to that?

I'm not sure yet what tour we want to take. We are considering the Dolphin swim or maybe the beginners scuba, but i don't know how much actual scuba time you get with that.

Will it be next to impossible to get a taxi wtih nine ships there or are they used to that?

Believe me getting a taxi is not a problem on the island.

Swimming with the dolphins might be a bit tough to book on your own if there are that many ships in port a lot of people will book through the ships. A discover scuba dive will be easier to set up on your own. Well worth the money.

Archived