Sept 22nd Eplorer of the Seas

Hi Trish

Yes - I have been following you guys for about 4 months now ! It took me nearly 8 hrs to read about 6 months of threads !

Chicken dances ! CRAZY ! !

We were thinking about joining you for your sail away drink - no beads though.

See ya on that ship !

Kev & Ali

Hey There

I can't believe that you read a good portion of the thread! WOW... I'm really impressed.

We like to have fun and since Diana has chickens at her home... we like to kid around with her.

The chicken dance is a dance that is usually done at weddings or other parties usually by a DJ. That joke has been going on for a while with several of us.

Sure hope you can join us at one of our get togethers besides the M&M party. You don't have to wear beads but you'll know how to find us.

Hope to hear from you on the boards... even if it's a quick hi.

Sea ya!

Hi Again Trish

Well . . What`d ya know? . . . it all comes clear to me now !

How do I know this ? - - Well . . What you refer to as the "Chicken Dance" is in fact, what we know in the U.K. as a Godawful tune called the "Birdy Song" .

I try to avoid this song every time I go to a wedding, at the risk of being dragged onto the dance floor in the face of mass embarrassment, and asked to perform this devils dance !

Sounds like you could be an evil influence on what I hope will be a memorable holiday young lady ! !!

But seriously Trish . . We look forward to having a Yellow bird with you and your group of Crazy Cruisers ( is this what you are still calling yourselves? )

See you on the 22nd !

Cheers for now

KEV & ALI

Hey Kev

Great to hear from you and yes that is the birdy song that I was talking about. It's not as popular as it was years ago but after you have a few drinks it's fun to watch people attempt to do this.:D

Me.. an evil influence.. never... :D I just love to have fun especially when there are friends that owns a chicken family (for real).

I have to ask.. what is a yellow bird? Never had one.

As far as I know we are still the Crazy Cruzers and I think it's starting to fit many of us more and more.

Looking forward to meeting you and those traveling with you at one of the get togethers.

Have a safe trip over to the states!

Sea ya!

Archived