Nativeway returns 1:45; ship tenders 4 p.m.--enough time?

redfish1

If we do the Nativeway Rum Stingray/ Rum Point "combo" tour, we get done at 1:45. If our ship (Rhapsody) tenders at 4, is that enough time to do any shopping?

Trying to decide whether to go with this Nativeway tour, or go with the 2-snorkel Capt. Marvin tour, which gets back earlier, giving us a little more time time to explore/shop. But Capt. Marvin's does NOT go to Rum Point, which sounds lovely.

Thanks for any tips/suggestions!:)

Well since I havent takent he cruise I will just answer what was written to me. I contacted them about the time and how long the excursion was and such. For our ship we get there at 7:30-4:30 i believe. She said that they meet at the port at 9:30EST ship time (8:30 island time CST) we are going in october so times are different but may not be when you go. The cruise gets back to the port at 2:45 ship time (1:45 island time) which leaves us 30-45 minutes to shop and look around cuz according to her we have te tender return one hour before so taht would be at 3:30. If I were you I would just contact them directly and inquire about your specific cruise, she was very nice and got back to me promptly, usually within 24 hours both tmes I have writen. We decided this was good for us so are planning on doing that same tour, Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

You'll have plenty of time. We went with Nativeways last April for our family of 5 on Ray, Reef and Rum Point and loved it! I highly recommend! The shopping area in Grand Cayman is pretty centralized and right by the port, so you should have plenty of time to shop and still make your tender on time.

Something to consider is the number of ships in port. We had five. The streets were busy. The shops were crowded. And the tender lines were long. We did a little browsing/shopping prior to our tour. Then hit the shops we wanted on the back side.

Archived