Triumph CC Book

• 2 weeks later...

Terry:

I am sitting in the Marriot across from the Triumph getting ready to go over in awhile to board so I'll check for ya this week! (Had to do that)LOL!

She looked great coming in at 5:30 this morning under lights. Gonna be a great cruise and yes, the CC magnets are going on the doors and all 12 of us have CC lanyards!!!!

Have a great week.

Have a great cruise! We'll be watching you leave on the Port of Miami webcam. Please post a review when you get back and any capers, menus, etc. if you can. Have a foo foo drink for those of us waiting to board in twelve weeks!!! (Is it too early to start packing???)

I was at the Marriott watching her in March come in.......and to tell you the truth, I'm drawing a blank about if I signed the book or not.......lol....Could someone check?:eek:

Must have been a great cruise... Host Sir Lush-a-lot...I mean Host Randy!

Terry:

I am sitting in the Marriot across from the Triumph getting ready to go over in awhile to board so I'll check for ya this week! (Had to do that)LOL!

She looked great coming in at 5:30 this morning under lights. Gonna be a great cruise and yes, the CC magnets are going on the doors and all 12 of us have CC lanyards!!!!

Have a great week.

Have a great cruise... I hope you get a chance to sign the book and write a long review upon your return!

Hi,

I was on the Triumph back In November and the log book was pretty new..I signed either the second or third page and it was in the library in the games cabinet which is never locked..it was very easy to find, easily marked and I was able to sign it even when Librarian wasnt around..not so on the Spirit..log book was locked up all the time and very limited librarian hours..I never did get to sign it and I tried at least 10 times ...I was actually sick and tired of going there, lol..and it's in the internet cafe on spirit and always always cabinets are locked..shame..so many people kept coming while i was looking for the log book and trying to get a book and was always same answer from the guy in charge of the internet cafe (you'd think they'd give him a key since he's there all the time) ..all he'd say is come back when librarian is here...when you'd ask when librarian would be there, he'd give a time...I'd go back and lo and behold NO librarian, lol..finally I gave up..but the Triumph is in a very easy to spot location...in fact, walk in the door, go straight back and it's in the cabinet to the far left...blue book if I remember correctly...very easy to spot...

Barb

Archived