Price Drops ?

cjar855

It all depends on how popular your sailing is.... Some drop several times over the course of a year, others actually go up in price, and some drop only during the last 30-60 days. I'd keep checking with your TA or the Carnival website to see what your particular sailing is offering. My cabin has gone up $210pp from what I paid for it, so I don't expect to see any credits unfortunately.

We are sailing in August, I keep checking my cruise and it goes up and not down. We have a guarantee, hopefully we will get some kind of upgrade. I was hoping for a ship board credit, but i don't think so.:rolleyes:

We are also sailing in August and the price just went up. I thought by now the price would be dropping some since the ship doesn't seem to be that full. Shipboard credit would be wonderful but it is looking doubtful.

I just received yesterday in the mail, Carnivals cruise vacation booklet with a letter from Bob Dickinson, President inviting me to book a cruise. They included a coupon for $25 for a 4-5 day cruise. Has anyone tried to use this coupon after they have already booked? I am thinking of calling my TA today & trying. Just wondering if any of you have used this successfully.

Remeber to call the cruiseline when you see a price drop ....if you call before it goes back up you will get it...my price has dropped several times and we have saved about 900.00 on out cat 11 with a wrap around for our Oct 6th cruise :)good luck to everyone and happy cruising :)Bonnie

Archived