Anyone been on the Cat 12 suites on the Sensation recently?

goingsomewhere2

I have been making that same request for at least 2 months - and have not found any of the 12's yet.

In 2 weeks I will be taking pictures of the remodeled Sensation Cat 12's.

If you have not found any pictures prior to that, remind me with a post to this thread, and I WILL DELIVER!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Tom N Cheryl for remembering to post the pics of the cat 12 suite. Do you have any more photos of the bathroom/bathtub or the balcony? The room looks very nice. What room # were you in?

No... that is all the pics I took of the room (cabin U76)

I don't care for the new shower set-up... the shower head is in the middle (NOT end!) of the tub - thus you have to get in there and turn the head to one end or the other, and then be careful that the water does not blast past the corner of the shower curtain.. VERY odd

WHAT were they thinking?

We have sailed MANY MANY times on Carnival, and in this newly refurbished CAT 12 cabin, there was a persistent urine odor around the toilet - I pointed this out to the steward on the 2nd day, and he indicated he would make sure it was cleaned well. WELL, that made very little difference - almost as if it was embedded into the plastic of the seat... It was not a HUGE issue (we did not run screaming to the purser) - but you have to wonder what was up with that...

What cabin are you going to be in?

Tom

No... that is all the pics I took of the room (cabin U76)

I don't care for the new shower set-up... the shower head is in the middle (NOT end!) of the tub - thus you have to get in there and turn the head to one end or the other, and then be careful that the water does not blast past the corner of the shower curtain.. VERY odd

WHAT were they thinking?

We have sailed MANY MANY times on Carnival, and in this newly refurbished CAT 12 cabin, there was a persistent urine odor around the toilet - I pointed this out to the steward on the 2nd day, and he indicated he would make sure it was cleaned well. WELL, that made very little difference - almost as if it was embedded into the plastic of the seat... It was not a HUGE issue (we did not run screaming to the purser) - but you have to wonder what was up with that...

What cabin are you going to be in?

Tom

We are in U89. Any tips or hints I should be aware of? I appreciate all of your help!

We are in U89. Any tips or hints I should be aware of? I appreciate all of your help!

I have a suggestion for a great spot within walking distance of the ship in Nassau. For $15 pp you can enjoy the beach facilities at the British Colonial Hilton. You can snorkel from the shore, swim, lounge in chairs - they have towels, a pool bar w/pool - lol, kayaks, paddle boats... You can do this on your own schedule, and there were no more than a dozen people there!!!

I loaded up these (and other) pictures under the Sensation pics on SmugMug:

93007395-L.jpg

93007400-L.jpg

Tom

I have a suggestion for a great spot within walking distance of the ship in Nassau. For $15 pp you can enjoy the beach facilities at the British Colonial Hilton. You can snorkel from the shore, swim, lounge in chairs - they have towels, a pool bar w/pool - lol, kayaks, paddle boats... You can do this on your own schedule, and there were no more than a dozen people there!!!

I loaded up these (and other) pictures under the Sensation pics on SmugMug:

Tom

Thanks again. I will definitely keep that in mind. Your pictures were great! Thanks for sharing. :)

Archived