Seven Mile Beach- which one? Sea grape....

galvezhome

We decided to go to 7mile but which one is better or are they all the same just different names. We booked threw the ship when we were on the rhapsody and the name of the resort beach was beach club colony. Its was fine just want to try something new. According to cruisecal there will be 2 rccl with us. I was thinkg about sea grape but i dont know, got any suggestions?? Just want somewhere that has chairs and umbrellas and is safe. Thanks

We decided to go to 7mile but which one is better or are they all the same just different names. We booked threw the ship when we were on the rhapsody and the name of the resort beach was beach club colony. Its was fine just want to try something new. According to cruisecal there will be 2 rccl with us. I was thinkg about sea grape but i dont know, got any suggestions?? Just want somewhere that has chairs and umbrellas and is safe. Thanks

Sea Grape is great. Plenty of chair rentals. I think there were a couple of different spots to rent them, prices may vary. I spent a good part of a day there one day on a recent trip. It was very nice, my daughter loved it. We had lunch at the outdoor restaurant across fro the Courtyard Marriott, it was quite good. I heard the calamari (sp?) was very good. You can watch the dive boats go in and out. Also, clean rest rooms right at the restaurant. It is a pretty decent stretch of beach so it can accomodate a fairly large number before getting overcrowded. Just don't forget the dollar conversion. $1CI is $1.25US, when you rent the chairs and purchase food.

You could always go to Royal Palms. It also has food, chairs, restrooms...I don't think Red Sail is there, but they have everything else. It's closer to the port area than Sea Grape, but Sea Grape also is nice.

I don't know about lockers, but I am sure someone will come along and answer that for you. :)

Royal Palms does have lockers. I saw it on their website. I e-mailed them to ask about the price for a locker, but the very nice man who wrote me back wasn't sure. He said that the watersports operators are in charge of the lockers and the umbrellas, and he doesn't know what they charge. I do know that chairs are $5 each (U.S. currency).

I am trying to decide between Royal Palms and Sea Grape myself...

While in GC in 2005 we went to the beach at Royal Palms. We are returning to GC this coming January & are planning to go back to RP. I was very happy with the beach & the water was so beautifull there. It was cool to swim & see your ship off in the distance. I think it cost us at the time $3 pp to taxi from the tender drop off to Royal Palms.:)

Archived