What time can we expect to get off the Pride?

PTcruisers

Hi

We are also going on the Pride 10/10/04. It will be our first cruise so I cannot help you with the timing issure, but I am glad to meet someone else who is going. I am going with my hubby and our two children ages 4 and 11. We cannot wait. We are counting the days!!

Tracie

We travelled last October, and it seems we had a 1:00 flight and it was perfect timing. How do you plan to get to the airport after the cruise???? However, I don't think we waited for them to call our "color" and the ship was only half full, if that.

you should be ok for your flight. you have to let them know the day before and they will get you off the ship for early debarkation. you will have different luggage tags. Just make sure you let them know or else you will be waiting for your color tag group to be called. they realize some people have early flights.

On the Saturday of your cruise, go to the purser's desk and take your airline ticket (or SWA ticketless printout) and show that you have a flight prior to 1:00 PM. They will give you VIP tags and instructions on where to meet on Sunday morning for debarkation. You will be in the first group off the ship, probably by 8:00 AM. Have a great time and tell Greg (cruise director) Hi! :D

11:25 is stretching it when one considers you should be at the airport 2 hours before your flight, but its certainly possible.

In May I was off the PRIDE at 9:30 and I did self-assist (allowed to carry off your own luggage when the first color is called).

Just pray the ship doesn't have anyone that gives them a problem with immigration and you may pull it off. Traffic will be excellent to the airport at that time of a Sunday morning.

Have a great cruise.

If there is anyway possible to do it, limit your luggage to one carry on per person. If you do this, Saturday night after midnight, you can go to the internet cafe and print our your boarding pass. This was you will not be checking luggage and will bypass that line. Then you would go straight through security and directly to the gate. This would save valuable time.

Archived