Cruise Compass???

cruser2

I am new to cruising and not sure what the cruise compass is all about. Can anyone explain what it is and what information it provides. From what I read in forums it appears to be the ships activity daily list?? How often, when and where do you get it. Can you receive one prior to boarding? I will be traveling out of San Juan on AOS on 11-26-2006 southern Caribbean. Any help will be appreciated.

You cannot (that I know of) get one before boarding from RCCL but may have luck with another cc member. You will get them in your cabin every evening showing the NEXT day's activities, ports, dinner atire, shows, etc.

We were on the AOS in June and found it waiting on our bed every evening after dinner with the towell animal! Have fun the AOS is awesome.

The Compass is posted quite a lot in Cruiseclues dot com also on cruise dailies (sp) dot com. Cruiseclues also has tons of pics of your ship. This will give you an idea of what is happening and when including the muster drill. But the shows will change and the acts too. But most of the rest stay the same for each voyage. It is in your stateroom when you arrive, then every night before bed it is on your bed for the next day. You can plan around it or just relax.

cruser2 - Here's a website where you can see the Cruise Compasses that were put out each night on a Sovereign of the Seas cruise...

http://community.webshots.com/album/359464876oGKvNA?223

You'e probably read on these boards about taking a highlighter with you on your cruise. Some of us like to use them when we get the Compass each evening so we can go through it and mark which activities we don't want to miss the next day.

I have all the Cruise Compasses from my cruises because I love going back through them when I'm suffering cruise withdrawal.;)

Hope this helps!

Cindy

Archived