Gordon Ramsey's restaurant

I just noticed you are in TO.

We visited Sept 04 and were overwhelmed by the amazing number of different types of food available there. We could have stayed for a year and never eaten twice in the same place. We enjoyed a wide variety of meals including one where we cooked the food ourselves at the table. That was our one "fun" meal. You are definitley spoiled for choice.

If you google somthing along the lines of

"Gordon Ramsays restaurants reviews" lots of references with reviews pop up in the results. I know. I just tried it!

Heres an example of one of them.

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/17.htm

A little mixed........

Thanks for the link, it sounds like the vast majority of people enjoyed it. I am impressed by the man, and recently intrigued after reading about him and watching that show "Hells Kitchen". I think I'll work it into my plan.

Thanks

I just noticed you are in TO.

We visited Sept 04 and were overwhelmed by the amazing number of different types of food available there. We could have stayed for a year and never eaten twice in the same place. We enjoyed a wide variety of meals including one where we cooked the food ourselves at the table. That was our one "fun" meal. You are definitley spoiled for choice.

I guess I am used to that here. We can eat at a different place every night of the year for 5 years and never eat at the same place twice, with every ethnicity in the world.

So, I take it there isn't that amount of choice in the UK?

Thanks

Donna

Archived