lunch for embarcation?

CrusinPaul

And don't forget to give your name to Maria on the Roll Call list (hmm, I have to go over there and see how it is doing. Haven't been in a while!) if you havn't already.

She will be making up badges for us so we know who we all are, and believe me, it seems like we are taking over the ship!

And don't forget to meet us for our cruise critic rendezvous.

Hmm, Now I can't remember 2:00 Commodore, on Sunday? I'll check back.

And before anyone chastizes me, I know I put three weeks in a post yesterday. I know it is only two weeks away!

(I was thinking This Saturday- AKA the 19th, we have this scheduled, then next Saturday -the 26th, we have that, then the following Saturday... In my mind that worked out to three weeks! See. Who says us girls can't do math?!)

Karie,

Who is definitely math-challeneged...at times.

Paul,

Just finished catching up on our 6 pages of Roll Call for this voyage.

Here is the roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=361456&page=1

Anyone else who has not given your name to Maria, please do so! We want to be able to meet you, find you, whatever! I understand Maria has some surprises for us all! (Besides guessing what color her hair will be each night- I'm voting for purple) If you can, please give her either your cabin number or at least your last name, so we can leave you a message on board if you miss us. We (Marc Warren and Karie Parker) will be in 6144, unless we get upgraded again!

We plan on having an INFORMAL get-together the first night- 10:00 Commodore Club. Don't leave too quickly. Expect Marc and I to be late. We NEVER leave our second sitting dinner too early!

Then Saturday 2PM at the Commodore Club. This is a day at sea, so it should not interfere with anyone's shore excursion, unless you have brought along your helicopter! (After all, there is a helo pad on - 11 deck, or whatever the top one is)

Now Maria may be out of communications for the next three days. - First, because she will still be digesting her fabulous MAJOR birthday dinner from tonight. But also because she has her LAST CHEMO tomorrow (and blood cell building shot the next day, which really kicks you on your... um... Aft.) So don't get upset if you email her and don't hear back for a couple of days.

Paul,. she lives right in Brooklyn. So don't you DARE forget to check in for the roll call. It will be like Old Home Week! A couple of "natives" will be on board. (We are coming down from Connecticut)

Lunch- Plenty to eat at the King's Court's four stations (don't miss the deli- short order sandwich one at one end) or I think the Boardwalk Cafe (Aft on 11 or 12 deck?) Burgers and fries- MIGHT be open. Never made it there last 12 day cruise! Never even SAW it! Didn't know it existed! <LOL>

But you might also be able to get room service. Not sure. I usually bring some snacks- crackers and cheese along with a cold bottle of bubbly (and other comestibles) in my carrry-on. If you want snacks, fritos, combos, or such, during the trip. Don't expect to buy them at the on-board shops. They don't have much in that type of item. Some candies, chocolates, a few toiletries. Most of the onboard shops are high priced souvenirs, and Hermes or other designer items. Not the things you forgot! This isn't the Hampton Inn whwere they give you deoderant or a razor if you forgot yours! Of course fine shampoos and soaps in your room.

Well, as usualy, I've gone on again enough!

See y'all on board in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!

Karie,

Who is Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Archived