FOS - Cabin 7708 - E1

SuntanD

Still seeking feedback, positive/negative comments on this cabin.

This is my first aft cabin and I'm just looking for some reassurance that I made a good choice. Also, there will be three of us sharing.

Many thanks!

The cabin is small but the balcony is HUGE! Is the third person a child? or an adult? The third bed is a pullman that comes out of the ceiling right over the heads of beds #1 and #2. Great for a child, possibly awkward for an adult. The size of the balcony will more than make up for the size of the cabin. You will have one of the largest balconies on the ship other than the infamous "Presidential Suite". Enjoy!

Thank you so much Bonnie and Gail. The third person is my teenage daughter so I don't think that it will be an issue either. Now I'm REALLY EXCITED and so glad I grabbed this cabin when I had the chance. Can't wait, although next May seems soooo far away.

Both your responses and the link are greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much Bonnie and Gail. The third person is my teenage daughter so I don't think that it will be an issue either. Now I'm REALLY EXCITED and so glad I grabbed this cabin when I had the chance. Can't wait, although next May seems soooo far away.

Both your responses and the link are greatly appreciated!

You are very welcome! By the way, I wanted to tell you that Nova Scotia is one of my favorite places to visit! Some of the nicest folks I've ever met were from Nova Scotia!

Bonnie, so happy to hear that you like Nova Scotia. It really is a great spot with a lot of character. And being one of the smaller cities in Canada is probably why everyone is so laid back. I hope you'll get to visit our fine city again in the future. And if you're ever looking for good tips here, I'm the gal to talk to.

Take care, and many thanks again!

• 3 months later...

sea, that is ironic. I was gonna ask you to leave me a happy face in the cabin ... but it probably be a sad one since you'll be the one getting off!

I have a feeling we are BOTH going to enjoy this cabin, especially the balcony!! Can't wait!

Archived