Loves to tan - Legend deck layout?

dansu

1st time cruising...so please excuse my ignorance. We are on the Legend in Jan 2007, and can't quite fathom how the upper decks as laid out for sunning. With all this talk on other threads about saving chairs, and the taking of towels, I'm confused. Are there no other places to lay out and take the sun, other than the much coveted pools?

:confused:

Head to webshots.com and key in Carnival Legend in the serch box. You will get tons of photos to weed through, many are shouts of the upper decks. This is what I did as I am on Legend in February and love to sun as much as I can.

Welcome to cruising ! It's a blast !

Ok...I'll send hubby up there, as they probably wouldn't notice him having a smoke ...but for myself, that takes quiet a little to the extreme. Anywhere else...sans enfants...I know leaving the "snowiest capital city in the world" for fun in the sun, in January, would be considered heaven, but not so close please.

Ok...I'll send hubby up there, as they probably wouldn't notice him having a smoke ...but for myself, that takes quiet a little to the extreme. Anywhere else...sans enfants...I know leaving the "snowiest capital city in the world" for fun in the sun, in January, would be considered heaven, but not so close please.

dansu - On our cruise there were a fair number of available chairs on deck 10, as long as you don't mind not being right by the pool. I can't imagine there will be too many enfants in January; at least for the US, the public-educated kids (I have 3) will be in school at the time.

Chicken, it is required by Ontario law ya know. :p

I myself, only went to the pool once in a while. Was on the Legend July 2005. We acctually would go the the deck above the pool. depending on which side, the sun was on. and laid there. minimal traffic and was pretty quite, if you sat closer to the pool you could hear the music of the band and all of that stuff.

Enjoy yourself, its a great ship!

Archived