Where to Stay Nite before leaving out of Port Canveral

lakerat2

We are flying into Orlando the night before cruising on RCI. The port we leave out of is Port Canveral. Any suggestions where we should stay - in Orlando Or Port canveral? Also Hotel suggestions, then what is the cheapest shutle to the port for 4 people?

lakerat2

Your best bet check parksleepfly.com go to cruise part look at port canaveral area. You will see the shuttle co. name listed incase those hotels are booked up. and he should come to yours I think it was very reasonable for the pp cost. you might find them to pick up at the airport and shuttle to the hotel and then to the pier the next day. Were staying at the Hilton Inn and can park free there and shuttle from there. Theres also a large Holiday kid suite like rooms. The hotel rates were 159 and up. Hilton is newer. and they are on the beach. You might find little avail. this close to your date when are you going? were on the 9/3 one.

Hope this helps

There are a lot of hotels with cruise packages that let you park and shuttle to the port. I have stayed at Residence Inn, Radisson (two closest to port) but I know a lot of people that stay in Cocoa Beach and take a shuttle for $3 per person to the pier. I'd go online and call up a few hotels within your price range in the area.

BTW, if you stop at any welcome centers, you can find coupons for area hotels (I found one for the Radisson last year for $40 off the advertised rate!).

Have a great cruise!!

Connie

i stayed at the radisson 2 years ago. i loved this hotel. from the pool to the rooms to the resturant it was top drawer! if you have a chance go for it! they will shuttle you to the pier!!

have a great time.

sea ya some day on the sea, judy

We are flying into Orlando the night before cruising on RCI. The port we leave out of is Port Canveral. Any suggestions where we should stay - in Orlando Or Port canveral? Also Hotel suggestions, then what is the cheapest shutle to the port for 4 people?

lakerat2

We flew into Orlando later in the day the day before our cruise out of Port Canaveral. Since we would not have had time to enjoy Cocoa Beach we opted to stay in Orlando at the Hyatt in the airport. This was very conveinent. We purchased cruise transfers and the porter from the hotel brought all our luggage over to the transport area when we were ready to go on Sat morning.

For transportation for 4, I'd say rent a car. We rented from Budget at the airport, and paid $21. Dropped it off the next morning at the Budget office near the port. They provided a free shuttle (just tip the driver) from their office to the port, and upon debarkation, picked us up and took us back to pick up another rental. Going back to the airport was a bit more expensive ($48) but still not as expensive as a shuttle.

We stayed at the new Residence Inn by Marriott. It's very close to the port. It was fantastic, and the beach was just a short drive down the road. If you wanted to go to the beach, there is a public park where you can park your vehicle for free and go enjoy the beach for awhile.

Archived