Eureka Fishing Charter? Recommendations for fishing excursions needed!

mollyr02

Has anyone tried a fishing excursion through this company? My husband and I love to fish, and we will be visiting Bermuda in September on the Zenith.

Does anyone have any information about other fishing excursions that might be worth checking out?

Thanks for the help!

Has anyone tried a fishing excursion through this company? My husband and I love to fish, and we will be visiting Bermuda in September on the Zenith.

Does anyone have any information about other fishing excursions that might be worth checking out?

Thanks for the help!

I haven't tried fishing yet. We are going to Bermuda on the Majesty 9/17 and one of the other passengers went fishing last year. I will found out information then and hopefully we can put a fishing group together. I have some helpful sites for you to check out. The international big fish tournement is held July 11-15, 2007. This is where they fish for the Tuna, Blue Marlin etc. The website is www.bermudabiggameclassic.com. Another site is www.fishbermuda.com. Also check www.bermuda.com (watersports/fishing) and lastly www.bermuda-online.org/watersports.html I hope these can provide some information for you.

Edward

We have gone out with Joe Kelly who's boat "MESSAROUND" is docked at St. Georges, right in front of the Majesty, convenient. He takes out about 8 people, we caught nice big WAHOO. See his website at http://www.fishandfun.bm

We are also going on the Majesty 9/17/06 and my husband will be taking a fishing trip with him.

Archived