When Will I Get My Tickets????

dothow

Hi Everyone

We are going on the Miracle on Aug 7th. We are driving to the port and therefore, there is no plane fare involved. So, with your past experience when should we expect our doc. to arrive. Only 30 days left and we are getting anixous. Thank you for your responses.

Happy Cruising

dothow

florida diver,

Thank you. We will be on the lookout for them. We have been on the sensation twice.

Had a great time. WE are going on the Miracle on Aug 7 my daughters birthday. She will turn 26 and this is her last cruise as a single women. She will be getting married next June. Hope you have a great time on your cruise. Let us know how it was.

dothow

Once final payment is made, as long as there is no air involved tickets can be released and printed the same day IF your TA (or if you booked direct, then your CVP or PVP) can request them.

I don't sail until December 21st, but I made final payment last Wednesday (yeah I know....... why??? well since I'm also saving for a back-to-back 12/21 & 12/29 Legend, I wanted to not let the money sit around and get used for something else.......if I don't have it, I can't shop with it!) (June 30th) had had my docs in my hand two days ago (7/6).

So I would call and ask for them to be released and sent now.

Lorna

I booked through Travelocity, is it the same? My cruise is all paid up. Could I get my documents now? They emailed me and said they would send the documents 2 weeks ahead. I was worried about getting them on time because we live in Canada and are going down to Texas 5 days before the cruise departs.

I think generally about 30 days out you can start to get your tickets, however this is predicated on using cruise air or not, my understanding is cruise air is released 30 days prior and that takes a couple of weeks to sort out. those without cruise air can get their tickets, we have normally gotten ours 2-3 weeks in advance of the sailing

Regards

Pete

Oh we never use cruise line air

They will not mail them to you early. I suppose if you request it, then you might be able to get them early, but if you dont make that request, you will have your docs 2-4 weeks prior to sail.

I booked through Expedia and they said they have never sent out tickets early, maybe its something travel agents can do, but I dont think any online companies will do this for you.

Archived