3 Night Cruise... Worth it?

Aussie84

Hi,

I was just wondering what you all thought about the 3 night cruises p&o offer. We are going on a cruise on Pacific Sun in September (just over 3 weeks to go :D ) and then on Pacific Dawn in November 2007. But i wanted a holiday in between there and was thinking about doing the 3 night cruise on Pacific Star next yr. Seems like it could be a fun little holiday or would it be better to go on a 'normal' holiday? Ive already been on Star... so im unsure. I did like star and would like to go on it again.

Okay now im just going on and on. :p

umm a cruise is a cruise.

do you have to fly for the 3 dayer(added cost)

i think it would be great and definately somthing i would do. not sure if you had small kids though.

would be hard also for a first timer. you would just be getting into the swing of things then they would have to drag you off!!

the prices always seem ok

i think they may have more of a drinking/party atmosphere

I would probably prefer to do one of the 7 nighters rather than a 3 nighter! There seem to be more of them and you can pick them up at very reasonable rates. Haven't actually done either though. My shortest was an 8 night cruise we got a fantastic rate for last year!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

there is nothing wrong with the 3 night cruises. if you are a first time cruiser, it is a great way to see if cruising is for you. other wise it is a nice short break from the hectic life back home.good way to meet many new people too.

Hi,

I was just wondering what you all thought about the 3 night cruises p&o offer. We are going on a cruise on Pacific Sun in September (just over 3 weeks to go :D ) and then on Pacific Dawn in November 2007. But i wanted a holiday in between there and was thinking about doing the 3 night cruise on Pacific Star next yr. Seems like it could be a fun little holiday or would it be better to go on a 'normal' holiday? Ive already been on Star... so im unsure. I did like star and would like to go on it again.

Okay now im just going on and on. :p

I have been on a 3 night cruise and it is great! Really worth it. (See my review on Pacific Sun 3 night cruise)

And no it is not all drunks on this cruise. I was surprised at the number of elderly couples and families with children on this cruise.

So yes, if you can, definetely go for it. It is fun but I warn you will want to stay on for longer though! :D

It is just like any other cruise, except shorter and it doesn't go anywhere. I see you already have 2 cruises booked! Lucky you! :)

Archived