Goff's Caye Price

astros fan

We ended up going with a company onsite/port once we got off. We had 2 adults, 2 kids in our family: my husband THINKS we paid about $70 total and that was in Jan.2005. Plus they took us right back to the Valor and we did not have to go back to the port first! They also took the other ship's passengers(?Princess) right back also.

But after saying that...... we ARE going to prebook with a reputable company or take an interesting Carnival excursion this next time in Jan.2007. Less hassle to have things preplanned when you have kids.

Loved Goff's Caye.

Astros Fan...I was in Belilze on the Valor in Jan '05. I dont recall there being any tour operators selling trips to Goff's from the dock. Are you a group leader? How many in your group?

This is a wonderful excursion and worth doing your homework on so that your group wont miss this exciting experience!

I understand that some of the Manatee tours go to Goff's as that is one of the spots for sighting them....

PYSO...

Karyn

Archived