Legend Bathroom Outlets - Always On?

Leo Jay

Silly but important question: are the electrical outlets in the Legend bathroom operable only when the lights are on? I've heard that they work that way on some ships. I was planning to keep my razor charged in there, as well as keep a plug-in air freshener.

Or is it possible that there's one outlet that's a constant charge, and a second one that's connected to the light switch? If anyone can give me a definitive answer on this re. Legend, I'd appreciate it. Actually, I imagine it would be the same for any of the Spirit class ships.

Thanks.

Silly but important question: are the electrical outlets in the Legend bathroom operable only when the lights are on? I've heard that they work that way on some ships. I was planning to keep my razor charged in there, as well as keep a plug-in air freshener.

Or is it possible that there's one outlet that's a constant charge, and a second one that's connected to the light switch? If anyone can give me a definitive answer on this re. Legend, I'd appreciate it. Actually, I imagine it would be the same for any of the Spirit class ships.

Thanks.

Email the captain and CC bob dickinson.

Guest YesitDonna

I don't think any of the ships have more then one outlet. Well there could be one bathroom and one cabin but not two together. You might need to get a battery operated air frshener if you want something that is like a plug in. We just bring a cheap car air freshener (tree) and then don' have to worry about taking it back with us when we leave.

WOO HOOO MRL325i got banned. Thanks cruise critic

Wow - it's about time! I looked up his last few posts recently & ALL were just rude comments. What a sad life a person like that must lead to get their jollies like that! Maybe the goal was - how many posts can I make before being banned?

To the OP - Sailed the Legend 2x. Only one outlet in the bathroom - probably to limit any possible fire hazards of people plugging in too many things. Good idea someone had about the battery operated air freshener tho - if you really feel it's necessary.

There's another outlet in the vanity outside the bathroom (I use it for my curling iron). There's a hair dryer in one of the drawers, "hard wired". Haven't looked for or found any other outlets.

Sha

To the OP - Sailed the Legend 2x. Only one outlet in the bathroom - probably to limit any possible fire hazards of people plugging in too many things. Good idea someone had about the battery operated air freshener tho - if you really feel it's necessary.

Sha

But is the outlet in the bathroom always operable, or only when the lights are on? And the one in the vanity -- is that the only one in the room itself, or is there a second one?

Thanks.

WOO HOOO MRL325i got banned. Thanks cruise critic

...puts down voodoo doll...

Where did you read this? How do you know that he was banned? I'm not complaining, he was the only person I ever blocked. I'm just curious.

vincenzo:D

Apoligies for the off topic post...

Silly but important question: are the electrical outlets in the Legend bathroom operable only when the lights are on? I've heard that they work that way on some ships. I was planning to keep my razor charged in there, as well as keep a plug-in air freshener...

Man, I cannot find my car at the airport but I can remember some of the details.

The bathroom light over the sink has a single plug that remains powered all the time. It is labeled shaver only, and would not power a hair dryer.

The air freshener you describe would work great. You might need to bend the prongs a little on the unit, as the plug points straight down.

We carry one of those air fresheners that takes a couple of batteries and turns on a small fan at intervals.

Now, I could be totally wrong on my memory, but if I am don't tell my wife I was wrong about something... :)

Archived