Any other "freestyle" concept cruises?

sepakcruiser

Dining on Oceania is similar to NCL's freestyle, but the ships are smaller and have fewer dining venues to choose from. Prices are at least twice NCL's. Princess gives a choice of "traditional" dining or "anytime" dining, but I believe they still have restrictive dress codes a la HAL and Celebrity.

i guess princess has choice dinning or something its called. were they have the regular like sit down formal and then a resturant for casual and then the buffet for dinner as well, but not like freestyle with multiple resturants to chose from.....

hope this helps,,

i guess princess has choice dinning or something its called. were they have the regular like sit down formal and then a resturant for casual and then the buffet for dinner as well, but not like freestyle with multiple resturants to chose from.....

hope this helps,,

As melika said, Princess offers a program called "Personal Choice Dining". It's basically a hybrid of Freestyle Dining and Traditional Dining. You can either chose the traditional route where you eat everynight in the same place at the same table with the same waiter, or you can chose to dine when and where you like, like Freestyle.

Archived