Inspiration Nov 8th 04

lalapet

lalapet: How was the weather leaving from Tampa in November? How is the check-in there? We always leave from Miami and I thought it would be a little warmer leaving from Miami at Thanksgiving but I can't find the itinerary that I want. We have been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman and love it. Please let me know.

Thought I'd answers a couple of your questions, since I live in the Tampa Bay area. The weather is fantastic in November. Normal highs are around the 80's. You won't find it to be that much warmer in Miami, only by a few degrees. It's very rare that we get a cold front that time of year and if we did it would only cool us down a few degrees.

As for check-in, I've read on these boards that past experiences have been good for those leaving out of Tampa. I'm also interested, since I'm cruising on the Inspiration myself on November 4th. I'll be getting off looking all gloom and you'll just be starting your vacation.

Hope your vacation is wonderful and I'll make sure to leave her the way I found her!

Julia

This will be our first cruise. I am so excited I can't stand it. Heck, I'm alreay starting my packing list ( we are a fam of 5 ). I hate waiting! I know the weather down in Tampa is great around Nov. I'm comming from NY so it will be wonderfull! I'd love to find some others that are going though. Would make it even more fun, if that's possible!

Archived