Who is the current Cruise Director on Majesty?

SHINEMAN

Jean-Michel: great photos! We can't wait to go back!

Can you tell me if it was Mike Witte that was your cruise director, or Mike Swiatkowski (I know I spelled that name wrong)? Mike S was the cruise director on our 6/10 cruise, but he was filling in for Mike W who was on vacation.

Jean-Michel: great photos! We can't wait to go back!

Can you tell me if it was Mike Witte that was your cruise director, or Mike Swiatkowski (I know I spelled that name wrong)? Mike S was the cruise director on our 6/10 cruise, but he was filling in for Mike W who was on vacation.

You know what? I'm confused now, might have been Mike Swiatkowski?!:confused: Sorry if I misled anyone!:o

We got off the ship today... CD was Mike Witte.

Enjoy your cruise!

How was the cruise.. two weeks from today.. and I'm hoping the sailaway has better weather... How was Jane L. Powell... the Chocolate Diva... and the rest of the entertainment...It will be the 11th trip to Bermuda on the Majesty and I just can't wait... One of the things I've learned by being on another line....is that the C.D. can make the entertainment...

We had Jane Powell on our May 28 cruise. She was excellent. We are planning on going again on the Majesty on Oct 1. Hopefully she will be on again. I guess she goes back and forth from the Majesty to the Crown.

This will be the third time we've seen here..once on the NCL Sky for a two week repositioning cruise...she is just fabulous.. I did find her site and I know she is going to be doing all of Sept. on the two ships...I'm not sure after that.

I know that some people seem concerned about who the cruise director is. With 2,000 passengers, we really do not care, but to each his own.

This does remind me of something that happened to us on the Queen Mary recently. I often saw the cruise director sitting at a dining table while walking the ship or other places. I would sort of give a polite wave or smile and did not get a response. Then while sitting in the theatre one night I noticed the CD sitting in the audience - except the CD was on stage. Turns out this guy looked just like him and happened to dress very nice all the time. Oops!

By the way, this guy's favorite line, which they must teach at CD school was " How about another round of applause for - - - - -?" It really got old.

I know that some people seem concerned about who the cruise director is. With 2,000 passengers, we really do not care, but to each his own.

This does remind me of something that happened to us on the Queen Mary recently. I often saw the cruise director sitting at a dining table while walking the ship or other places. I would sort of give a polite wave or smile and did not get a response. Then while sitting in the theatre one night I noticed the CD sitting in the audience - except the CD was on stage. Turns out this guy looked just like him and happened to dress very nice all the time. Oops!

By the way, this guy's favorite line, which they must teach at CD school was " How about another round of applause for - - - - -?" It really got old.

Isn't that corny..lol. Until we went on another line last October I hadn'lt realized how important a CD can be.. of course the ships entertainment was the pits.and only their special people brought on board were good, so I appreciate the NCL troupe so much better.. The CD on the other ship was all over the place and very friendly...it was a two week cruise..Alan King...I belive..from Scotland.. I only care that Jane will be on board and a few other people that I've seen on other NCL ships...

All I'm trying to do is find out what the "program" is for the Oktoberfest cruise on Oct i. Will there be an oompah band? Schnitzel and brats? Sing-a-longs? Can't reach Witte.

They have had something similar for the Irishers. What did they do there?

Archived