Happy Hour and Promowave sites

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

Many thanks to the CC members that have shared the above sites with us :) I specifically have a question about the Promowave site. Now the Happy Hour site is very clear that the promotion offered is available on the Tuesday only after the posting. The promowave site, which has SOOOOO many wonderful deals is NOT very specific at all about when the promotion starts or ends. Can anyone help me figure this out? Must you be a travel agent to take advantage of the Promowave site deals?

Teri

Now the Happy Hour site is very clear that the promotion offered is available on the Tuesday only after the posting. The promowave site, which has SOOOOO many wonderful deals is NOT very specific at all about when the promotion starts or ends. Can anyone help me figure this out? Must you be a travel agent to take advantage of the Promowave site deals?

Hi Teri,

Regardless of the Happy Hour clarity, some TA's can (and will) get you the deals before the Tuesday date.

How we have made use of the promowave deals, is to call our TA as soon as we see anything that will work for us and he checks with Celebrity and applies the discount.:) The deals are available as soon as they are offered and can be removed at any time, so moving quickly is a good thing.

Although we've only made use of a deal through our TA, I don't see why you couldn't call the booking number directly...what is the worst that could happen?:confused:

Marlee

I've checked the Happy Hour specials for RCCL and Celebrity many, many times, but never promowave because I didn't know another such site existed. Would someone provide the actual website so I can bookmark it. Thanks!

Judy

Hi Judy,

Here you go:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/CEL.pdf

This site also has resident specials occasionally...not today though.

Hi Nadine,

This list of sale prices is just exactly that. You can book a new cruise at an advertised price if you qualify, for instance if you are 55 or over or live in a listed state.

If you have already booked a cruise and it is listed and you qualify as above and your category of cabin is included, you can call your TA, tell them about the price and have the discounted fare applied to your booking. We have done this and it is very simple. You can even apply the discount after you have paid in full by way of a credit to your credit card or an OBC.:D

Make sure that the sale price is indeed lower than the price at which you have booked though. On the current promowave, our Oct cruise is listed for our category of cabin at $300 more than current fare!:cool:

Archived