Snorkeling in Labadee

gadaboutgal

Thanks all for your responses. We are also going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I know that diving is good in those ports; but was hoping there was something more than beach to do in Labadee. If you know of good snorkeling spots in Cozumel,also, I would like to know.

Thanks all for your responses. We are also going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I know that diving is good in those ports; but was hoping there was something more than beach to do in Labadee. If you know of good snorkeling spots in Cozumel,also, I would like to know.

the reefs in coz are gorgeous.. take an excursion to palancar reef.. the near to shore reefs were hurt during the hurricanes

I thought the snorkelling at Labadee was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting much after diving the days prior in GC and Coz. It wasn't bad.

We went at the big main beach, on the other side of Labadee from where the ship tenders. Snorkel along the reef where the waves are breaking it looks far out but it stays shallow. In fact it gets very shallow - that's why the waves are breaking. ;) There is not tons of fish, but a few good ones. there were some cool corals and critters all in and around those rocks.

Archived