On Board Discounts / Future Cruises

rjms74

For anyone who's been on QE2 recently what sort of onboard credits are being offered for 2007 cruises & for the World Cruise 2008?

I will myself be on board again in a few week's but am just curious what sort of offers I can expect to see if I book anything on board.

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

For the world cruise a 3% discount was offered.

For all other cruises there is no discount but an onboard credit depending on the lenght of the cruise and the class you book.

6-9 days:

Grill: $200, Balcony/Caronia: $150, Other: $100

10 and more days:

Grill: $400, Balcony/Caronia: $300, Other: $200

No open bookings and no two week period after the cruise, as it used to be, in which you could reconsider your booking without cancellation fee.

• 4 weeks later...
For anyone who's been on QE2 recently what sort of onboard credits are being offered for 2007 cruises & for the World Cruise 2008?

I will myself be on board again in a few week's but am just curious what sort of offers I can expect to see if I book anything on board.

RJMS74

Have you had your trip yet? I am curious if I should wait until I am onboard the QM2 in December to book my May Transatlantic.

I'm afraid if I wait until then there will not be the availability of the category I want.:confused:

FCC's and the accompanying obc are good for four years. And yes, you may book a "tbd" sailing. You will have 4 years to decide. Onboard deposits are fully refundable.

World cruises, liner voyages and world segments deposit 10% and receive a 3% discount.

Those who love the QE2 transats need to be careful. Most are segments of her World's.

Well, am thinking of the QM2 in May. 2007 for the Western Transatlantic. So, if I were to book onboard it would be 10% downpayment? Also a 3% discount? I already know which date I want, just wondered if it would be to my advantage to wait until I am onboard in December rather than booking it now.

Also, I have heard that Cunard gives some discounts at hotels in Southhampton, etc. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks, this would be my 7th Cunard voyage, but have never been on a Transatlantic before.

Archived