Leaving tomorrow

mystte

:) Hi I am still not packed but have pulled out wverything and doing all those last minute things!!!!

We leave tomorrow for Sydney to catch up with my cousin so may check Maf's latest episode _ Thank you dearly as it really has been helpfull.

We board on Wednesday:D

A BIG thankyou to all of you for making this whole trip even more exciting and less stressful - I know I haven'y actually packed but I know what to take thanks to you all:)

All your reviews have been great even the criticisms as I know that things do go wrong but I am going to have a great time and I am not pre-judging. I have no expectation within reason so I know it will be all good. Just spoke to a cousin who was on the Sun in November and they spoke highly of it. I am sure we will too:)

So once again THANK YOU TO ALL x

Luci

Maf I will probably be wearing a red cape when you are disembarking, blonde shoulder length hair and Ross shaves his head. I will wave to you if I can

Oh Luci, you must be going out of your mind with excitement!

I hope that your holiday is everything you hoped it would be and more!

Enjoy the weather, the sights and dont forget to take heaps of photos. We will be anxiously awaiting your return! :o :D

Have a great time!

- T xxx

Archived