one bed or two

cruising-PA

Does anyone know if it is possible to have 2 beds in the balcony suites on the Imagination. Travelocity site says it has a queen bed and the penthouse suites have two twins. Does this mean if you book a guarantee suite you might not be able to get 2 beds?

thanks,

PA

On the Imagination the Category 11 is a Demi Suite and Category 12 is a Penthouse Suite. The Category 11 does have one Queen bed that does not convert to 2 twins but there is a sofa bed in the room. The beds in the Category 12 convert to either 2 twins or can be put together to make 1 King. If you book a Suite Guarantee on this class ship you are paying for a Category 11 and depending on how full the ship is, there's a strong possibility you won't get upgraded to a Category 12. If you need two separate beds you might not want to take the chance.

I hope this helps.

I've stayed in a Category 11 on the Fantasy but we did not use the sofa bed--it is a single sofa bed. I just checked and for your info, Category 11 can sleep "3", Category 12 can sleep "5". I don't know your circumstances, but make sure you check "resident rates", past guest rates and senior rates if one person is 55 or over.

Archived